Friday 20 July 2012

Till today Saplling for Life!!!!!


Playing with a toy listening stories.. 
AT 2.. 
Was asked to give it to the crying lot... 
AND,, then my dreamz were never mine..!!

Holding glass of milk, playing in lawn..
AT 13..
Choosing study with cricket to play but duno when turned chess..


Smiling talking as they wanted..
AT 16..
Each foot step directed,,
grasping mathematical formulas soon replaced soft drinks..!!

Nicely dressed with salwar,, further path was already laid..
AT 18.. 
choosing career equalled to getting into dreamworld..
And then realizing it wasnt my world.. MY Dreamz.. dezires..
the word "ME" had disappeared lonnnnng back..

Today, AT 25.. 
having all one aspires for.. 
A Car,, Job,, Money,, Bungalow..
still what's missing is MINE..!!

The "I" the "ME" was left far behind..
Everything which was their's was Mine and I lived it......

Having now a step to proceed..
I am happy as I'm successful Though for them...
Bcz.. 

.... MY sapling of dreams is still.. 2 yrs old>>

No comments:

Post a Comment