Monday 2 July 2012

I miss you



It’s been over a three  month that I am here in a distant land and you are there

I couldn’t resist but think of you at times and wonder

What brought us so close, and what made us part ways…

The best of places we visited, the times we spent together,

The intimate of moments we cherished…

All seem very distant now.

From the beginning, I know you were mine,

But circumstances brought us together and I was more than happy

At times, when you would go to far from me

Words fail me in telling you how much I miss you

And every time you  memory only return to me as hurt and bruised,
 I felt pride in taking care of you

And once you are back on your feet, only I know how happy I feel

With you on my side, even a long drive seemed pretty small

And midnight ice creams and dinners were the happening events

Without you, even Bangalore looks like the Alcatraz prison

My room and office – solitary confinement room in that prison

I miss the soothing and comforting touch of you

I miss holding you in my arms and going places

I miss talking to you in front of me and listening to you sing
I miss your waiting for me and saying me today again you are late

I miss the cool breeze that you blow when I had a rough day

I miss you..... my Life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment