Sunday 8 July 2012

Because it is not always a boyfriend that a girl needs..


Friendship isn't a big thing..
                                                     Its a million little things..

Its been 4 years now.. and I am still piling on to the million little things with this one guy..
My best friend..
My sweetheart..
My support..
My backbone in every literal sense..


I still remember the days in college, when he came to say hi to me...
How I was more happy than he was when he get the appreciation in class and how he was the first one to clap proudly after I got..
How even as we fought, we always stood by each other..

It is always believed that there is less melo drama when you have a guy best friend..

BULL SHIT !!!!!!

The pint of our relationship has always been over flowing with drama..

You are too much into your new friends..
You don't care about my feelings..
You don't share anything anymore..

These are the words I generally get to hear from him when he's angry..
But till date, a little sorry and a warm hug kills all the drama and he is willing to be by my side again, holding on to me every time I am not strong enough to keep myself upright..

Yeah I do have to face a lot of 'why's' and 'what's'

"I don't like that guy.. I don't want you to talk to him"
"Why was your phone busy?"
“Why you are not calling me?”
“Why you have not taken lunch?”
"Why haven't you reached room yet?"

But that is how it is supposed to be, right?
Being protected, being cared, being loved..
It is amazing to know that you have some one to look after you, to lean on when you are tired, to cry on his shoulder when you are upset, to hold his hand when you are afraid..


It is so easy with him..
I don't have to look my best when I have to go out with him.. I don't have to sound sober and decent while talking to him.. I don't have to behave myself when I am with him..
I can cry with pouring eyes and wipe my nose on his shirt.. errr ewwwww... no I don't think I can do that :P But I can do that with him only


He is an idiot ! He will never do things a normal guy..
But He is totally different.......
He will never compliment me, but when some other guy does, he will be jealous..
He sucks at expressing how much he cares for me but does stupid little things which make my heart melt..


He makes life so much more simpler.. so much more easier.. so much more lively..


It is not about how we forget, but how we forgive each other..
not about how we listen, but how we understand each other..
not about how we are, but how we feel for each other..
not about how we let go, but how we hold on to each other..


So if he cries, I cry..
if he's hurt, I am hurt..
if he fights, I fight..
if he jumps into a sea, I had better go look for a boat,
cuz if he is gone, I am screwed !;)


He is solely and completely MINE !:)
I absolutely refuse to share him with anyone !
He belongs to me:)


He is  my boyfriend..
He is just HIM..
MY BEST FRIEND !!:)
                                                        This one's to our friendship, Rats !!
                                                                      I love you !!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment