Friday 12 August 2011

On behalf of Firendship week..for my childhood friends.

From the childhood i learn that "a friend is need is a friend indeed". I've a special affection for all my friends.From childhood,I got good friends in My life. playing wt them in afternoon and got scold by mom...Taking food in class time,passing comment to classmate and seniors in school,kneel down in out side of class for creating disturbance,playing with boys in recess and fighting with them and then divide the group like boys and girls. All the mischievous work i did my childhood. But every time i got my Friends support whatever may be the situation. Once we all teh girls of our class went to take poison ..what the reason for that,we all thought that our parents were not loving us.But we failed..haaa.so fuuny thing we did..i enjoyed my life wt them in my childhood.  In koraput,what is a small place for everybody but thats a dream place  for all of us. Till today when ever i'm talking to my school friends,we only talk about koraput and our school.I got my best friend Sarita there only.Who is still my best friend now also. I got all my close friend there only, nivedita, alok,munmun, sonali, ranjan,deepika,deepak,ajit,papun. You all r my close friend that time also and now also. I can't think my life without all of you..Every time when ever i saw any school children,i'm remembering my school days and all of you only... 


No comments:

Post a Comment