Tuesday 9 August 2011

My Love for U..What ur for me !!!!!!!



My life is complete with u,                                
I feel like losing control with u,
I never know that love could feel like this
And  U change the whole world
     with just in one word.

Is this true?
Is this real?
I want to spend more time with u,
I think my life is complete
   Because u loved me.

Grateful to u for all what u did,
For all those times u stood by me,
For all the joy u bring for me,
For all the wrong that u made it right,
For all the truth u made me see,
For all the dream u made come true,
For all the love I found in u.
I’ll thankful to u baby
U r the one who hold me
Never let me fall.

U give me faith as u believe,
U give me knowledge as u think,
U give me strength as u like,
U saw the best within me,
I’ll thankful to u baby
I’m everything just because of u,
I’m blessed because of u.
I love u........

No comments:

Post a Comment