Wednesday 27 June 2012

A peek into my Life-


Life is the sum of experiences that I encounter as I go through life. Day to day struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when I encounter a challenge, I have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that I make,  leads me down a different road. I will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the  I  make has significance. The tiniest choice that I make reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Today when I completed 1 year in my current company. I’m happy because Now I can take the challenges which will come to my way. In this 1 year so many struggles came and I overcame that period. I’m confident now that I can accept all challenges in my life. Feeling satisfied when I got the mail from HR and my team lead. Got so many appreciation mail. Feeling good but a big way I have to go. Waiting for that challenge…….

Thanks God!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment